The Club currently has the following vacancies:
General Assistant (Maintenance) [Part Time]
The Club is looking to appoint a General Assistant (Maintenance) to work with the House and Golf Operations teams. The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Oversee all day-to-day maintenance issues relating to the Clubhouse, Pro Shop and practice ground
- Carry out redecoration work where necessary
- Advise on any areas that may require specialist assistance
- Carry out the daily collection of range balls on the practice ground
- Assist with starting and marshalling duties on key golf days
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Hard-working and diligent, with a keen attention to detail
- A friendly temperament and an ability to work within a small team
The role is expected to require 20-30 hours a week and is negotiable dependent on the needs of the Club and the successful candidate. Occasional weekend working will be required as part of this role.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
For further information or to apply for this role, please email email@example.com
Assistant Greenkeepers [Full Time]
As part of its strategic plan to further improve the quality of its golf course, Wildernesse Club is looking to recruit two Assistant Greenkeepers to increase its greenkeeping team. This move – twinned with drainage and irrigation projects in 2021/22 – is designed to give the Course Manager greater resources to regularly present the golf course to the very highest standard.
The Club is seeking to employ two full-time Assistant Greenkeepers with the following attributes:
- Qualified to, or working towards, NVQ Level 2
- Be highly self-motivated
- Have a strong and flexible work ethic
- Can work well within a close-knit team
- Good communication skills
- Possess good attention to detail
- The ability to produce and maintain high standards of work on the golf course
- Be able to produce references from previous employers on request
- PA1, PA2, PA6a and chainsaw certificates desirable
The Club boasts some excellent Greenkeeping facilities and a modern fleet of maintenance equipment.
Salary: £25,000 approx. (including pension contribution) dependent on experience and qualifications.
The successful applicant will also have access to a range of benefits including eye care vouchers, free use of the golf course and access to the annual staff fund. On site accommodation is also available for any candidate wishing to relocate.
Applicants should forward their CV together with covering letter to:
Attn. of Mark Todd (Course Manager)
Wildernesse Club Ltd
Kent TN15 0JE
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries – Monday 13th September 2021
Bar & Catering Casual Staff
Reporting to the House Manager, Bar & Catering casual staff will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service in our Clubhouse and Bar. If you are enthusiastic and have experience of working in a similar setting then we would like to hear from you.
To find out more, please email email@example.com