THE BISHOP'S BOWL - SUNDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2021
36-hole scratch stroke play championship for golfers with a handicap index of 4.2 or below.
Thank you to the 90 golfers who entered this year's Bishop's Bowl and the 52 golfers who made the ballot to compete. Please click on the links below to view the results.
The Bishop's Bowl Results (36 hole scratch)
The Wildernesse Cup Results (36 hole handicap)
The Roberts Salver Results (72 hole scratch - in conjunction with the Kent Cob at Knole Park)
Information about how to enter the 2022 Bishop's Bowl will be announced shortly.
THE WILDERNESSE PRO-AM - THURSDAY 30TH JUNE 2022
Following the hugely successful 2021 Pro-Am, featuring one of the region's largest professional prize funds, we are pleased to invite applications to play in the 2022 Pro-Am. The event will include the following:
- Breakfast on arrival (including a glass of Bucks Fizz)
- Complimentary goody bags for all amateur competitors
- 18-holes on our Championship golf course
- An exceptional two-course lunch prepared by our award-winning chef
- Fantastic amateur prizes including Apple Watches and champagne magnums for 1st place
- A £9,000 professional prize fund
The cost of playing in the Wildernesse Pro-Am is £600 per team of three amateurs. Entry fees are non-refundable but are transferrable.
To enter, please click here.